MT4 Metronome Tuner
Dear MT4 Metronome-Tuner user,
Welcome to your help page!
We have recently updated our instructions to make them easier to read and to follow. Here they are:
User Instructions for GMT-4 Metronome-Tuner
OVERVIEW OF YOUR METRONOME-TUNER
To use the product as a Metronome, see instructions below.
To use the product as a Tuner, please see below.
- Press & hold ON BUTTON (5) until display lights.
- To change to Metronome mode, press and Hold M/T BUTTON (1)
- To sound on or off, press ON BUTTON (5) briefly
- To Increase Tempo (Faster), press UP BUTTON (4)
- To Decrease Tempo (Slower), press DOWN BUTTON (3)
- To change Beat, briefly Press M/T BUTTON (1)
- To change Rhythm, Press NOTES BUTTON (2)
User Instructions for GMT-4 Metronome-Tuner continued
- To move between Tuner/Tone Generator & Metronome Functions, press & Hold M/T BUTTON (1)
- To turn on or off the Tone Generator (Sound/mute), press briefly the ON BUTTON (5)
- to move between the different string instrument tuning modes, Press briefly the M/T BUTTON (1). There are 4 tuning modes for 4 different string instrument types: Violin (V), Guitar (G), Ukulele (U) & Electric or String Bass (B). The instrument mode is displayed in the top left of the display.
- To move between different Strings (in Guitar, Violin or Ukulele mode), Press briefly the UP BUTTON (3) or DOWN BUTTON (4). The number of the string is shown next to the correct pitch of that string at the top centre of the display. For example, in Ukulele mode (U), pressing the down arrow gives 1A>2A>3C>4G
TO TUNE YOUR INSTRUMENT
- To move between the different string instrument tuning modes, Press briefly the M/T BUTTON (1). There are 4 tuning modes for 4 different string instrument types: Violin (V), Guitar (G), Ukulele (U) & Electric or String Bass (B). The instrument mode is displayed in the top left of the display
- Insert Tuning Clip PLUG into Tuning Clip SOCKET (see overleaf for picture)
- Clip TUNING CLIP to the body of your instrument
- Play the first string of your instrument. The tuner automatically picks up the pitch and shows whether it is flat (top left red LED b indicator lights), in tune (Green LED top centre lights) or Sharp (top right red LED # indicator lights)
- If tuner shows sharp, tune your string flatter until Green LED lights
- If tuner shows flat, tune your string sharper until Green LED lights
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 for the remaining strings on your instrument
To download the PDF, right-click here and choose “Save As”:
This page is for existing users of Pro Music Kit products, as we know from customers contacting us that it can be helpful to have a little more guidance on using the products to best effect.
If you would like additional help, please don’t hesitate to email us on email@example.com or to call on (954) 573-2137 (do leave a message if you don’t get someone live, I promise we always call back!)
Don’t suffer in silence, please! If you have an issue, always contact us! Your experience of our products is my #1 Priority. Without you, I wouldn’t have a business!
Owner, Pro Music Kit Ltd.